Alaskan Malamute Puppy Price and Litter Size
Considering to own an Alaskan Malamute Dog and need to know what is the average price of Alaskan Malamute puppies or how many litters can an Alaskan Malamute Dog have?
Learn more details about the price of Alaskan Malamute Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Alaskan Malamute puppy price and Alaskan Malamute puppy litter size before getting a Alaskan Malamute Dog.
Alaskan Malamute Puppy Price: Average $1200 - $1500 USD
Alaskan Malamute Puppy Litter Size: 4-10 puppies
Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive dog breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
Alaskan Malamute Information
The Alaskan malamute is powerful, independent, strong-willed and fun-loving. Its idea of great fun is to pull a sled or cart, but it also loves to run and roam. It is family-oriented, and as long as it is given daily exercise, it is well-mannered in the home. Without proper exercise, it can become frustrated and destructive. It is friendly and sociable toward people, but it may be aggressive toward strange dogs, pets or livestock. Some can be domineering. It tends to dig and howl.
What to do if you lose your Alaskan Malamute
If your Alaskan Malamute Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Phone the local vet clinics to see if anyone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Alaskan Malamute
If you find a Alaskan Malamute Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.