Alopekis Physical Appearance
Thinking to get an Alopekis Dog and need to know what is the general appearance of Alopekis or what are the common colours of an Alopekis?
Learn more about the colors, weight and height of Alopekis Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Alopekis, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if an Alopekis would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 10-13 inches (25-32 cm)
- Female: 9-12 inches (23-30 cm)
- Male: 8-18 pounds (4-8 kg)
- Female: 7-17 pounds (3.5-7.5 kg)
Size of Alopekis: The Alopekis Dog is a small sized dog.
Height of Alopekis:
Weight of Alopekis:
- Black & White
The Popular Colours of Alopekis Dogs
The Alopekis as a house companion is very affectionate, reliable, devoted, lively, active but not highly-strung nor yappy dog. The typical temperament is confident, outgoing, sociable, happy and very easy to train. Protective and caring towards the other house pets or animals, yet a determined enemy of vermin, a very diligent little worker, a capable hunter and retriever of game and quite playful. The breed is very good with children. As a utility dog and watchdog the Alopekis is courageous, vigilant, alert, spirited and able to cover the distance tirelessly, athletic and with very quick reflexes. At farm or city this is a very useful little working dog and escort that adapts well to all environments and is a joy to live with for dog-lovers of any age and lifestyle.
What to do if you lose your Alopekis
If your Alopekis Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Visit the local vet clinics to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Alopekis
If you find a Alopekis Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter near to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.