Anatolian Shepherd Dog Physical Appearance
Wanting to adopt a Anatolian Shepherd Dog and wondering what is the general appearance of Anatolian Shepherd Dog or what are the popular colours of a Anatolian Shepherd Dog?
Learn more details about the colors, weight and height of Anatolian Shepherd Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Anatolian Shepherd Dog, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Anatolian Shepherd Dog would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 28-30 inches (71-76 cm)
- Female: 26-28 inches (66-71 cm)
- Male: 100-150 pounds (45-68 kg)
- Female: 90-130 pounds (41-59 kg)
Size of Anatolian Shepherd Dog: The Anatolian Shepherd Dog is a large sized dog.
Height of Anatolian Shepherd Dog:
Weight of Anatolian Shepherd Dog:
- Biscuit & White
- Blue Fawn
- Red Fawn
The Popular Colours of Anatolian Shepherd Dogs
Anatolian Shepherd Dog Information
This is a serious dog, devoted to its family and its duty as family protector. At the same time, it is laid back-and easygoing, never on the lookout for trouble. It is suspicious of strangers and is territorial. It is good with children, but it may not be playful enough to satisfy children's desires. As a serious watchdog, it tends to bark a lot when its suspicions are aroused.
What to do if you lose your Anatolian Shepherd Dog
If your Anatolian Shepherd Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Call the nearby vets to see if anyone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Anatolian Shepherd Dog
If you find a Anatolian Shepherd Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound near to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.