Appenzeller Sennenhund Puppy Price and Litter Size
Wanting to own an Appenzeller Sennenhund Dog and wondering what is the average price of Appenzeller Sennenhund puppies or how many litters can an Appenzeller Sennenhund Dog have?
Know more about the price of Appenzeller Sennenhund Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Appenzeller Sennenhund puppy price and Appenzeller Sennenhund puppy litter size before getting a Appenzeller Sennenhund Dog.
Appenzeller Sennenhund Puppy Price: Average $600 - $800 USD
Appenzeller Sennenhund Puppy Litter Size: 4-6 puppies
Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive canine breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
Appenzeller Sennenhund Information
As with all medium to large, very active working dogs, the Appenzeller Sennenhund should be well socialized early in life with other dogs and people and provided with regular activity and training if they are to be safely kept as a pet. If trained properly, they bond closely with their owners and like to seek for attention. As a result of careful regulated breeding, the Appenzeller breed, as a whole, though individual genetic lines vary, is an extremely healthy breed. Especially for a dog of its size and weight. According to the breed standard, the Appenzeller Sennenhund are lively, high spirited, athletic and suspicious of strangers. Due to his large size and high energy levels, the Appenzeller Sennenhund is not recommended as an apartment dog.
What to do if you lose your Appenzeller Sennenhund
If your Appenzeller Sennenhund Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Phone the nearby vet clinics to see if someone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Appenzeller Sennenhund
If you find a Appenzeller Sennenhund Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.