Is Ariegeois Playful?
Looking to own an Ariegeois and need to know whether Ariegeois is a playful breed and fun to be around?
According to pet experts, Ariegeois Dogs score out of 5 in the scale of the most playful dog breeds.
One of the things we adore about canines is their playfulness. But some breeds are generally more playful than others.
So, in the spirit of a great time, we combed through our breed profiles to find the canine breeds that tend to be the most fun loving. It's essential to bear in mind that most of these breeds are not couch potatoes or shrinking violets and, in fact, generally need lots of mental and physical stimulation so they don't become bored.
You should bear in mind that all dogs are individuals - not all Labs are infatuated with playing fetch, and there are probably even some Portuguese Water Dogs who don't like water.
Obviously, with any of these breeds, a dog's health and age will affect his level of liveliness. So even with these breeds, you should have a vet examine your dog to make sure there are no underlying conditions before initiating any exuberant activities.
Top 5 Most Playful Dog Breeds
2. Labrador Retriever - Labs are usually fun-loving and playful demeanors are definitely part of it.
3. Papillon - Pappillion's are small, smart and spunky, this breed needs to be entertained - or she'll find a way to entertain herself.
4. Bearded Collie - These dogs are known for his trademark welcoming, and is usually an exuberant and boisterous breed who will amuse you with his clownish antics.
5. Beagle - This breed is led by his nose, and likes to have a lot of possibility to use his powerful sniffer. That can be as easy as your hiding treats around your house or taking him on long, meandering walks outdoors.
Good speed; a degree of endurance not generally found in hounds of this size. A surprisingly deep, powerful voice and remarkable scenting ability. Of even temperament, essentially friendly and social. As a hunting/working scenthound breed, and being called upon to work in close proximity with other hounds and their handlers, aggression towards other hounds and people is to be considered a fault.
What to do if you lose your Ariegeois
If your Ariegeois Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Telephone the local vets to see if someone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Ariegeois
If you find a Ariegeois Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound near to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.