Ariegeois Physical Appearance
Looking to adopt an Ariegeois Dog and need to know what is the general appearance of Ariegeois or what are the popular colours of an Ariegeois?
Know more about the colors, weight and height of Ariegeois Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Ariegeois, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if an Ariegeois would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 20–23 inches (52–58 cm)
- Female: 20–22 inches (50–56 cm)
- 28–30 kg
Size of Ariegeois: The Ariegeois Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Ariegeois:
Weight of Ariegeois:
The Common Colours of Ariegeois Dogs
Good speed; a degree of endurance not generally found in hounds of this size. A surprisingly deep, powerful voice and remarkable scenting ability. Of even temperament, essentially friendly and social. As a hunting/working scenthound breed, and being called upon to work in close proximity with other hounds and their handlers, aggression towards other hounds and people is to be considered a fault.
What to do if you lose your Ariegeois
If your Ariegeois Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Call the local vets to see if anyone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Ariegeois
If you find a Ariegeois Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound near to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who usually scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.