Australian Bulldog Puppy Price and Litter Size
Thinking to get an Australian Bulldog and need to know what is the average price of Australian Bulldog puppies or how many litters can an Australian Bulldog have?
Learn more about the price of Australian Bulldogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Australian Bulldog puppy price and Australian Bulldog puppy litter size before getting a Australian Bulldog.
Australian Bulldog Puppy Price: Average $500 - $700 USD
Australian Bulldog Puppy Litter Size: 5-8 puppies
Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive dog breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
Australian Bulldog Information
The Australian Bulldog is a medium sized dog that loves being part of a family. The Aussie Bulldog is intelligent, loving and loyal with a sound temperament. Good with children and fun-loving, this breed is pretty easygoing. It will enjoy playing with a ball or Frisbee and loves to play or swim in water. It is a good watch dog but not a guard dog, though its appearance can be a deterrent. Given the alertness of this breed, the Aussie Bulldog does have the ability to be a dependable watch dog at a mature age. With its intelligence and loyalty it is a very easy dog to teach at home, but obedience training is recommended (as with any breed of dog). The Aussie Bulldog has stamina and its personality is one everyone could get attached to. This breed craves leadership from its owners. Like all dogs, they need a firm, but calm, confident and consistent pack leader and daily mental and physical exercise to avoid any behavior issues.
What to do if you lose your Australian Bulldog
If your Australian Bulldog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Phone the nearby vet clinics to see if someone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Australian Bulldog
If you find a Australian Bulldog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.