Australian Shepherd Puppy Price and Litter Size
Looking to get an Australian Shepherd Dog and wondering what is the average price of Australian Shepherd puppies or how many litters can an Australian Shepherd Dog have?
Learn more about the price of Australian Shepherd Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Australian Shepherd puppy price and Australian Shepherd puppy litter size before getting a Australian Shepherd Dog.
Australian Shepherd Puppy Price: Average $600 - $800 USD
Australian Shepherd Puppy Litter Size: 6-9 puppies, average 7
Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive dog breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
Australian Shepherd Information
The Australian shepherd has a great deal of stamina and is loving, bold, alert, confident, independent, smart and responsive. If it doesn't get a chance to exercise and challenge its strongly developed mental and physical activities, it is apt to become frustrated and difficult to live with. With proper exercise and training, it is a loyal, utterly devoted and obedient companion. It is reserved with strangers and has a protective nature. It may try to herd children and small animals by nipping.
What to do if you lose your Australian Shepherd
If your Australian Shepherd Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Visit the nearby vets to see if someone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Australian Shepherd
If you find a Australian Shepherd Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter near to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who normally scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.