Beaglier Physical Appearance
Looking to own a Beaglier Dog and want to know what is the general appearance of Beaglier or what are the common colours of a Beaglier?
Learn more details about the colors, weight and height of Beaglier Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Beaglier, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Beaglier would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 12-16 inches (30.5-40 cm)
- 10-25 pounds (4.5-12 kg)
Size of Beaglier: The Beaglier Dog is a small sized dog.
Height of Beaglier:
Weight of Beaglier:
The Common Colours of Beaglier Dogs
Beagliers can be described as affectionate, playful, good natured and loyal dogs. They love being around people (including children) and going on walks with people. They also love being around other dogs. They are also intelligent and confident by nature. Beagliers will alert their family to visitors or abnormal sounds by barking, so they serve as good watchdogs.
What to do if you lose your Beaglier
If your Beaglier Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Contact the nearby vets to see if someone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Beaglier
If you find a Beaglier Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter near to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.