Bearded Collie Physical Appearance
Thinking to adopt a Bearded Collie Dog and wondering what is the general appearance of Bearded Collie or what are the common colours of a Bearded Collie?
Know more details about the colors, weight and height of Bearded Collie Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Bearded Collie, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Bearded Collie would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 20-22 inches (51-56 cm)
- 40-60 pounds (18-27 kg)
Size of Bearded Collie: The Bearded Collie Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Bearded Collie:
Weight of Bearded Collie:
The Common Colours of Bearded Collie Dogs
Bearded Collie Information
The boisterous beardie is lively and playful, full of enthusiasm and energy. It is smart and obedient, but it is an independent thinker with a clownish sense of humor. It likes children, but it may be too rambunctious for small children and may try to herd them when playing.
What to do if you lose your Bearded Collie
If your Bearded Collie Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Contact the nearby vet clinics to see if someone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Bearded Collie
If you find a Bearded Collie Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.