Beauceron Physical Appearance
Thinking to adopt a Beauceron Dog and want to know what is the general appearance of Beauceron or what are the common colours of a Beauceron?
Learn more details about the colors, weight and height of Beauceron Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Beauceron, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Beauceron would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 24-27.5 inches (32-70 cm)
- 110 pounds (50 kg)
Size of Beauceron: The Beauceron Dog is a large sized dog.
Height of Beauceron:
Weight of Beauceron:
- Black & Rust
- Black & Tan
- Gray Black & Tan
The Common Colours of Beauceron Dogs
Beaucerons are uncannily intelligent and adept at any task involving learning, memory, and reasoning. They are courageous and calm, and make reliable, thoughtful guardians. This is an extremely loyal breed that is eager to please its family; however, if not properly trained, the Beauceron can run the family. Beaucerons are patient with children, but can be overwhelming to them or try to herd them. They may be wary of strangers and do not take to unfamiliar dogs. They can get along with other family dogs and pets.
What to do if you lose your Beauceron
If your Beauceron Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Telephone the local vet clinics to see if someone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Beauceron
If you find a Beauceron Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who can scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.