Belgian Malinois Puppy Price and Litter Size
Looking to get a Belgian Malinois Dog and wondering what is the average price of Belgian Malinois puppies or how many litters can a Belgian Malinois Dog have?
Learn more details about the price of Belgian Malinois Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Belgian Malinois puppy price and Belgian Malinois puppy litter size before getting a Belgian Malinois Dog.
Belgian Malinois Puppy Price: Average $600 - $800 USD
Belgian Malinois Puppy Litter Size: 6-10 puppies
Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive dog breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
Belgian Malinois Information
Intense best describes the Belgian Malinois. This is a high-energy breed with a need for regular mental and physical stimulation. It is alert, smart and serious, an ideal watchdog and guard dog. It is aloof with strangers and can be aggressive toward other dogs and animals. Some can be domineering. When confined, it often runs in sweeping circles in an effort to stay on the move. It is protective of its home and family.
What to do if you lose your Belgian Malinois
If your Belgian Malinois Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Phone the nearby vets to see if someone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Belgian Malinois
If you find a Belgian Malinois Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound assigned to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.