Belgian Tervuren Physical Appearance
Thinking to own a Belgian Tervuren Dog and want to know what is the general appearance of Belgian Tervuren or what are the popular colours of a Belgian Tervuren?
Know more about the colors, weight and height of Belgian Tervuren Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Belgian Tervuren, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Belgian Tervuren would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 24-26 inches (61-66 cm)
- Female: 22-24 inches (56-61 cm)
- Male: 65-75 pounds (29-34 kg)
- Female: 60-70 pounds (27-32 kg)
Size of Belgian Tervuren: The Belgian Tervuren Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Belgian Tervuren:
Weight of Belgian Tervuren:
- Fawn & Black
- Mahogany & Black
The Popular Colours of Belgian Tervuren Dogs
Belgian Tervuren Information
Alert, watchful and energetic, the Tervuren is an active and dependable companion that functions best when given daily mental and physical exercise. It enjoys playing and running outside, and can be a well-mannered companion inside as long as it is given sufficient exercise. It is smart and obedient, but independent. It is aloof with strangers and can be aggressive toward other dogs and animals. It may nip at the heels of children in an attempt to herd them.
What to do if you lose your Belgian Tervuren
If your Belgian Tervuren Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Contact the local vets to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Belgian Tervuren
If you find a Belgian Tervuren Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.