Bernese Mountain Dog Puppy Price and Litter Size
Considering to adopt a Bernese Mountain Dog and want to know what is the average price of Bernese Mountain Dog puppies or how many litters can a Bernese Mountain Dog have?
Learn more about the price of Bernese Mountain Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Bernese Mountain Dog puppy price and Bernese Mountain Dog puppy litter size before getting a Bernese Mountain Dog.
Bernese Mountain Dog Puppy Price: Average $800 - $1000 USD
Bernese Mountain Dog Puppy Litter Size: 1-14 puppies, average 8
Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive pet dog breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
Bernese Mountain Dog Information
The Bernese mountain dog is an easygoing, calm family companion (that is, after it leaves its adolescent stage). It is sensitive, loyal and extremely devoted. It is gentle with children and often reserved with strangers. It generally gets along well with other dogs and pets.
What to do if you lose your Bernese Mountain Dog
If your Bernese Mountain Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Contact the local vets to see if someone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Bernese Mountain Dog
If you find a Bernese Mountain Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.