Black Mouth Cur Dog Breed
Thinking of getting a Black Mouth Cur Dog and want to know if a Black Mouth Cur is suitable for your household?
Use the Black Mouth Cur information on this website to learn more about adaptability, health issues, life span of Black Mouth Cur and more.
Black Mouth Cur Facts
- Name: Black Mouth Cur
- Other Names: Southern Cur, Yellow Black Mouth, East Texas Cur, American Black Mouth Cur
- Origin: United States
- Breed Group: Hound, Scenthound (UKC)
- Breed Type: Purebred
Black Mouth Cur Information
The Black Mouth Cur is a fast, hard hunter that finds game using its eyes, ears and nose. Silent trailers are preferred, although slightly semi-open on a very hot track is allowed. Never open like a hound. A loud, deep chop on bay or tree, ringing cry or slight yodel allowed. Never full-blown bawl mouthed. The Blackmouth Cur combines tenacity and courage with a strong desire to work. They are very loyal and protective of their owner and family.
What to do if you lose your Black Mouth Cur
If your Black Mouth Cur Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Contact the local vet clinics to see if someone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Black Mouth Cur
If you find a Black Mouth Cur Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.