Are Blue Lacys Intelligent Dogs?
Looking to get a Blue Lacy and need and wondering whether Blue Lacy is an intelligent dog breed?
According to dog experts, Blue Lacy Dogs score out of 5 in the scale of intelligent dog breeds.
Blue Lacy intelligence ranking compared to other dogs: unknown
Smartest Dog Breeds
Of course, a clever pet dog is just potential without a person willing to put in the time and effort to train and channel the dog's knowledge. Dogs are about as clever as the typical two-year-old, but there is a range of intelligence across several breeds.|Intelligence in dog breeds can refer to many characteristics. Some dog breeds are much simpler to train and listen well to orders while others make great working dogs who are able to herd livestock.
If you want an intelligent friend, get one of these breeds:
1. Border Collie is just one of the world's smartest and most famous dog breeds. Initially developed as a herding dog because of its intelligence and obedience, the Border Collie is a medium-sized dog known for its friendly temperament.
2. Golden Retriever is one of the world's most popular dog breeds. Initially bred as gun dogs, the Golden Retriever is a smart, friendly and trainable buddy.
3. Rottweiler (a.k.a. "Rottie") is a faithful, smart and courageous dog breed who is known for its unwavering commitment to its owners, whom they will protect at all costs.
4. Poodles not only are very smart, but they're also pleased, active dogs, with the added benefit of being hypoallergenic. Because of their high intelligence, poodles can be easily trained to track, hunt, retrieve, and follow.
5. German shepherd is the second most popular dog breed because they're brave, confident, and intelligent. They are outstanding all-purpose workers and are used in a number of specialized situations as police dogs or service dogs.
Blue Lacy Information
Blue Lacy Dogs in general are intelligent, intense, active, and alert. Developed to be both hunting and herding dogs, they display great drive and determination to work with big game and control difficult livestock. Young dogs may have too much energy and drive for small children. They are easy to train, learning new skills quickly.
What to do if you lose your Blue Lacy
If your Blue Lacy Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Telephone the local vet clinics to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Blue Lacy
If you find a Blue Lacy Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who normally scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.