Blue Lacy Physical Appearance
Wanting to own a Blue Lacy Dog and want to know what is the general appearance of Blue Lacy or what are the popular colours of a Blue Lacy?
Learn more about the colors, weight and height of Blue Lacy Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Blue Lacy, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Blue Lacy would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 18-23 inches (46-58 cm)
- 30-50 pounds (13-23 kg)
Size of Blue Lacy: The Blue Lacy Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Blue Lacy:
Weight of Blue Lacy:
- Dark Grey
The Common Colours of Blue Lacy Dogs
Blue Lacy Information
Blue Lacy Dogs in general are intelligent, intense, active, and alert. Developed to be both hunting and herding dogs, they display great drive and determination to work with big game and control difficult livestock. Young dogs may have too much energy and drive for small children. They are easy to train, learning new skills quickly.
What to do if you lose your Blue Lacy
If your Blue Lacy Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Call the nearby vet clinics to see if someone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Blue Lacy
If you find a Blue Lacy Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who can scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.