Blue Picardy Spaniel Puppy Price and Litter Size
Thinking to own a Blue Picardy Spaniel Dog and want to know what is the average price of Blue Picardy Spaniel puppies or how many litters can a Blue Picardy Spaniel Dog have?
Learn more about the price of Blue Picardy Spaniel Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Blue Picardy Spaniel puppy price and Blue Picardy Spaniel puppy litter size before getting a Blue Picardy Spaniel Dog.
Blue Picardy Spaniel Puppy Price: Average $600 - $800 USD
Blue Picardy Spaniel Puppy Litter Size: 5-8 puppies
Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive dog breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
Blue Picardy Spaniel Information
It is a versatile hunting dog, used for its ability to locate and retrieve game in harsh and adverse terrain and conditions. It is not specialised to any one type of terrain, and tends to score well in field trials. The Blue Picardy is considered to be a quiet breed, but requires a great deal of exercise as it has a high level of stamina. It loves to play, and is a responsive and obedient breed which thrives on human companionship. It is especially good with children.
What to do if you lose your Blue Picardy Spaniel
If your Blue Picardy Spaniel Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Call the local vets to see if anyone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Blue Picardy Spaniel
If you find a Blue Picardy Spaniel Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound assigned to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who can scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.