Bluetick Coonhound Puppy Price and Litter Size
Looking to get a Bluetick Coonhound Dog and wondering what is the average price of Bluetick Coonhound puppies or how many litters can a Bluetick Coonhound Dog have?
Know more details about the price of Bluetick Coonhound Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Bluetick Coonhound puppy price and Bluetick Coonhound puppy litter size before getting a Bluetick Coonhound Dog.
Bluetick Coonhound Puppy Price: Average $500 - $600 USD
Bluetick Coonhound Puppy Litter Size: 6-8 puppies
Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive pet dog breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
Bluetick Coonhound Information
The ideal owner will be happy about spending time with his hound, making sure he gets plenty of activities to keep body and mind healthy and occupied. Athletic and hardy, Blueticks are working dogs that need a job - such as hunting, obedience or agility - to stay happy. Living with a Bluetick can be very rewarding or very frustrating. These hounds are scenthounds, governed by their exceptional noses and prey drive. Plenty of exercise and a job to focus on are essential. Dog sports that Blueticks excel at include tracking, coursing ability test, obedience and agility not to mention night hunts, water races and treeing contests
What to do if you lose your Bluetick Coonhound
If your Bluetick Coonhound Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Telephone the local vet clinics to see if anyone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Bluetick Coonhound
If you find a Bluetick Coonhound Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter near to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who normally scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.