Boerboel Puppy Price and Litter Size
Thinking to own a Boerboel Dog and want to know what is the average price of Boerboel puppies or how many litters can a Boerboel Dog have?
Learn more about the price of Boerboel Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Boerboel puppy price and Boerboel puppy litter size before getting a Boerboel Dog.
Boerboel Puppy Price: Average $1500 - $2000 USD
Boerboel Puppy Litter Size: 7-10 puppies
Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive dog breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
The Boerboel is self assured and fearless. It is highly devoted to family and affectionate with children it knows, but can be aggressive toward strangers. Friends and other pets should be introduced with care, preferably early in the dog’s life. The Boerboel has an unusually high requirement for human companionship—periods of isolation will result in destructive and disobedient behavior.
What to do if you lose your Boerboel
If your Boerboel Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Telephone the local vets to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Boerboel
If you find a Boerboel Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.