Bohemian Shepherd Dog Breed
Thinking of getting a Bohemian Shepherd Dog and want to know if a Bohemian Shepherd is suitable for your household?
Use the Bohemian Shepherd information on this website to learn more about adaptability, health issues, life span of Bohemian Shepherd and more.
Bohemian Shepherd Facts
- Name: Bohemian Shepherd
- Other Names: Chodský pes, Czech Sheepdog, Bohemian Herder, Chodenhund
- Origin: Czech Republic
- Breed Group: Unknown
- Breed Type: Purebred
Bohemian Shepherd Information
This is an ideal dog for someone who is very active, this breed has lots of energy, is not aggressive, can be easily trained, and is excellent with children and other pets. Its great agility and a keen sense of smell make it a very good rescue dog, a great companion for handicapped people and an outstanding watch dog. This breed has a stable, calm and friendly temperament that allows it to be good with the owner, his family and specially with children.
What to do if you lose your Bohemian Shepherd
If your Bohemian Shepherd Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Contact the nearby vet clinics to see if someone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Bohemian Shepherd
If you find a Bohemian Shepherd Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.