Borzoi Puppy Price and Litter Size
Wanting to get a Borzoi Dog and need to know what is the average price of Borzoi puppies or how many litters can a Borzoi Dog have?
Learn more details about the price of Borzoi Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Borzoi puppy price and Borzoi puppy litter size before getting a Borzoi Dog.
Borzoi Puppy Price: Average $1000 - $1200 USD
Borzoi Puppy Litter Size: 1-11 puppies
Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive pet dog breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
A breed of quiet elegance, the borzoi exemplifies the well-mannered house dog. Outdoors, it races with wild abandon, and it will chase any small animal that runs. It is independent but very sensitive. Although generally good with children, it may not be playful enough to satisfy some children. Some can be timid. It is reserved with strangers.
What to do if you lose your Borzoi
If your Borzoi Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Visit the nearby vets to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Borzoi
If you find a Borzoi Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.