Boston Terrier Physical Appearance
Looking to get a Boston Terrier Dog and want to know what is the general appearance of Boston Terrier or what are the common colours of a Boston Terrier?
Learn more about the colors, weight and height of Boston Terrier Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Boston Terrier, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Boston Terrier would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 15-17 inches (38-43 cm)
- 10-25 pounds (6-11kg)
Size of Boston Terrier: The Boston Terrier Dog is a small sized dog.
Height of Boston Terrier:
Weight of Boston Terrier:
- Black & White
- Black Brindle & White
- Brindle & White
- Seal & White
- Seal Brindle & White
The Popular Colours of Boston Terrier Dogs
Boston Terrier Information
The Boston is devoted and sensitive to its owner's wishes and moods. It is well-mannered indoors but saucy and playful (especially enjoying ball chasing) whenever the chance arises. Somewhat stubborn, it is nonetheless clever and learns readily. It is reserved with strangers, and some may be aggressive toward strange dogs. Some bark a lot.
What to do if you lose your Boston Terrier
If your Boston Terrier Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Visit the local vets to see if anyone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Boston Terrier
If you find a Boston Terrier Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter near to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.