Bouvier des Ardennes Physical Appearance
Wanting to get a Bouvier des Ardennes Dog and want to know what is the general appearance of Bouvier des Ardennes or what are the common colours of a Bouvier des Ardennes?
Learn more details about the colors, weight and height of Bouvier des Ardennes Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Bouvier des Ardennes, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Bouvier des Ardennes would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 22–25 inches (55–63 cm)
- Female: 20–22 inches (51–57 cm)
- Male: 62–77 pounds (28–35 kg)
- Female: 49–62 pounds (22–28 kg)
Size of Bouvier des Ardennes: The Bouvier des Ardennes Dog is a medium to large sized dog.
Height of Bouvier des Ardennes:
Weight of Bouvier des Ardennes:
The Popular Colours of Bouvier des Ardennes Dogs
Bouvier des Ardennes Information
Extremely adaptable, the Bouvier des Ardennes is at ease in any situation. It is playful and curious, yet very obstinate and determined when defending its family, possessions or territory.
What to do if you lose your Bouvier des Ardennes
If your Bouvier des Ardennes Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Telephone the nearby vet clinics to see if someone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Bouvier des Ardennes
If you find a Bouvier des Ardennes Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who normally scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.