Boxer Physical Appearance
Considering to get a Boxer Dog and wondering what is the general appearance of Boxer or what are the common colours of a Boxer?
Learn more about the colors, weight and height of Boxer Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Boxer, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Boxer would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 22-25 inches (56-63 cm)
- Female: 21-24 inches (53-61 cm)
- Male: 60-70 pounds (27-32 kg)
- Female: 53-65 pounds (24-29 kg)
Size of Boxer: The Boxer Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Boxer:
Weight of Boxer:
The Common Colours of Boxer Dogs
The boxer is playful, exuberant, inquisitive, attentive, demonstrative, devoted and outgoing; it is a perfect companion for an active family. It can be stubborn, but it is sensitive and responsive to commands. It may be aggressive toward strange dogs, but it is generally good with other household dogs and pets.
What to do if you lose your Boxer
If your Boxer Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Visit the local vets to see if someone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Boxer
If you find a Boxer Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.