Boykin Spaniel Physical Appearance
Looking to adopt a Boykin Spaniel Dog and want to know what is the general appearance of Boykin Spaniel or what are the common colours of a Boykin Spaniel?
Learn more about the colors, weight and height of Boykin Spaniel Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Boykin Spaniel, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Boykin Spaniel would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 15-18 inches (38-46 cm)
- 25-40 pounds (11-18 kg)
Size of Boykin Spaniel: The Boykin Spaniel Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Boykin Spaniel:
Weight of Boykin Spaniel:
The Common Colours of Boykin Spaniel Dogs
Boykin Spaniel Information
The Boykin Spaniel is an obedient breed that is eager to please. They do require a consistent and firm pack leader, but will train relatively easily. This breed will always be waiting for their next command. The Boykin Spaniel does very well with and enjoys the company of children.
What to do if you lose your Boykin Spaniel
If your Boykin Spaniel Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Phone the nearby vets to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Boykin Spaniel
If you find a Boykin Spaniel Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who usually scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.