Brazilian Terrier Dog Breed
Thinking of getting a Brazilian Terrier Dog and want to know if a Brazilian Terrier is suitable for your household?
Use the Brazilian Terrier information on this website to learn more about adaptability, health issues, life span of Brazilian Terrier and more.
Brazilian Terrier Facts
- Name: Brazilian Terrier
- Other Names: Fox Paulistinha, Terrier Brasileiro
- Origin: Brazil
- Breed Group: Terrier
- Breed Type: Cross Breed
Brazilian Terrier Information
The temperament of this breed is very similar to a Jack Russell Terrier, very alert, perky and intelligent. Very friendly, loves to play and dig holes. Spirited and obedient but fearless, as watchdogs they will only bark to get your attention and then leave the rest up to you. This breed needs a firm, consistent and confident pack leader, otherwise, they will become willful and determined. Their hunting instinct is the strongest among average terriers and should not be trusted with other small animals.
What to do if you lose your Brazilian Terrier
If your Brazilian Terrier Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Visit the nearby vets to see if anyone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Brazilian Terrier
If you find a Brazilian Terrier Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.