Brazilian Terrier Physical Appearance
Looking to own a Brazilian Terrier Dog and need to know what is the general appearance of Brazilian Terrier or what are the common colours of a Brazilian Terrier?
Know more about the colors, weight and height of Brazilian Terrier Dogs from this page.
Brazilian Terrier Size, Height and Weight
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Brazilian Terrier, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Brazilian Terrier would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 14-16 inches (36-41 cm)
- 15-20 pounds (7-9 kg)
Size of Brazilian Terrier: The Brazilian Terrier Dog is a small sized dog.
Height of Brazilian Terrier:
Weight of Brazilian Terrier:
- Black & White
- Blue & White
The Common Colours of Brazilian Terrier Dogs
Brazilian Terrier Information
The temperament of this breed is very similar to a Jack Russell Terrier, very alert, perky and intelligent. Very friendly, loves to play and dig holes. Spirited and obedient but fearless, as watchdogs they will only bark to get your attention and then leave the rest up to you. This breed needs a firm, consistent and confident pack leader, otherwise, they will become willful and determined. Their hunting instinct is the strongest among average terriers and should not be trusted with other small animals.
What to do if you lose your Brazilian Terrier
If your Brazilian Terrier Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Phone the local vet clinics to see if anyone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Brazilian Terrier
If you find a Brazilian Terrier Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.