Briard Puppy Price and Litter Size
Thinking to adopt a Briard Dog and want to know what is the average price of Briard puppies or how many litters can a Briard Dog have?
Know more about the price of Briard Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Briard puppy price and Briard puppy litter size before getting a Briard Dog.
Briard Puppy Price: Average $1000 - $1200 USD
Briard Puppy Litter Size: 8-10 puppies
Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive dog breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
Devoted and faithful, the briard is a loving and protective companion. It is independent, intelligent and self-assured, but it is also willing to please and eager to serve as a partner in adventure. It is reserved with strangers. It can be aggressive with other dogs and may nip at people's heels when playing. It tends to stay at home and may attempt to keep the family's children home as well!
What to do if you lose your Briard
If your Briard Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Phone the nearby vet clinics to see if someone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Briard
If you find a Briard Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound near to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.