Brittany Puppy Price and Litter Size
Considering to get a Brittany Dog and wondering what is the average price of Brittany puppies or how many litters can a Brittany Dog have?
Know more about the price of Brittany Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Brittany puppy price and Brittany puppy litter size before getting a Brittany Dog.
Brittany Puppy Price: Average $700 - $800 USD
Brittany Puppy Litter Size: 1-11 puppies, average 6
Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive pet dog breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
In temperament, the Brittany is friendly and eager to please. These friendly little dogs hunt more like a Setter due to their pointing ability, and are higher on their legs than other Spaniels. The Brittany does not require a heavy hand in training. In fact, they may quit if the discipline is too stern. Much more is accomplished with a gentle hand. They seek human attention, which makes them easier to train than some other hunting breeds. They make close working hunting dogs, fine companions, and family pets.
What to do if you lose your Brittany
If your Brittany Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Call the nearby vet clinics to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Brittany
If you find a Brittany Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter near to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who usually scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.