Popular Brittany Names
Wanting to own a Brittany Dog and want to know what is the most common names for Brittany Dogs?
Whether your next Brittany is a female or male, discover the list of cute and funny Brittany Dog names here.
Choosing a name for your dog requires a little luck and inspiration and a lot of thought. After all, this is a word you will be saying frequently for years to come.
Can you guess the most popular Brittany dog names? Some of them might surprise you. Choosing the best dog name, like choosing the perfect dog sitter, is a task that pet parents take seriously.
Luckily, we have rounded up some great options for you. From Allie to Zoey and everything in between, we dug into our database to discover the top Brittany breed dog names and trends.
The perfect name for your Brittany dog is out there!
Top 10 Male Brittany Dog Names
Top 10 Female Brittany Dog Names
In temperament, the Brittany is friendly and eager to please. These friendly little dogs hunt more like a Setter due to their pointing ability, and are higher on their legs than other Spaniels. The Brittany does not require a heavy hand in training. In fact, they may quit if the discipline is too stern. Much more is accomplished with a gentle hand. They seek human attention, which makes them easier to train than some other hunting breeds. They make close working hunting dogs, fine companions, and family pets.
What to do if you lose your Brittany
If your Brittany Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Telephone the local vets to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Brittany
If you find a Brittany Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound near to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.