Bullmastiff Physical Appearance
Thinking to adopt a Bullmastiff Dog and wondering what is the general appearance of Bullmastiff or what are the common colours of a Bullmastiff?
Know more details about the colors, weight and height of Bullmastiff Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Bullmastiff, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Bullmastiff would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 25-27 inches (63–69 cm)
- Female: 24-26 inches (61–66 cm)
- Male: 110-133 pounds (50–60 kg)
- Female: 100-120 pounds (45-55 kg)
Size of Bullmastiff: The Bullmastiff Dog is a large sized dog.
Height of Bullmastiff:
Weight of Bullmastiff:
- Fawn Brindle
- Red Brindle
- Red Fawn
- Red Fawn Brindle
The Common Colours of Bullmastiff Dogs
The mastiff is innately good-natured, calm, easygoing and surprisingly gentle. It is a well-mannered house pet, but it needs sufficient room to stretch out. This is an extremely loyal breed, and though not excessively demonstrative, it is devoted to its family and good with children.
What to do if you lose your Bullmastiff
If your Bullmastiff Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Contact the local vets to see if anyone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Bullmastiff
If you find a Bullmastiff Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound assigned to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who normally scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.