Cane Corso Temperament
Wanting to get a Cane Corso Dog and want to know about Cane Corso's temperament or characteristics?
There are lots of reasons why you will fall in love with the Cane Corso Dogs as they are known for their Cheerful, Courageous, Loyal temperament.
- Gun dog
- Toy dog
- Utility Dog
- Hound dog
- Working dog
How To Find a Dog With a Good Temperament
Understanding why a breed was created, and the country and climate it initially came from, can help you understand what to expect in terms of behaviour and personality.
Some breeds demand much more attention than others. A breed's true temperament can also take some time to cultivate: the boxer's lively and extrovert nature means it takes longer to mature than other breeds.
The puppies of specific breeds could be very hard work in the early weeks but can make amazing adult dogs.
There are seven types of dogs:
Cane Corso Information
Intelligent, the Cane Corso is easily trained. As a large and athletic breed, they need a lot of exercise. For this breed to be a well-balanced member of society, he needs extensive socialization and training from an early age. He does not do well crated all day and should have a fenced in yard for adequate exercise. They are affectionate to their owner and bond closely with children and family. The Corso requires substantial time invested and owners with an understanding of dog hierarchy.
What to do if you lose your Cane Corso
If your Cane Corso Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Telephone the nearby vets to see if someone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Cane Corso
If you find a Cane Corso Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound near to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who can scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.