Cane Corso Puppy Price and Litter Size
Thinking to adopt a Cane Corso Dog and need to know what is the average price of Cane Corso puppies or how many litters can a Cane Corso Dog have?
Learn more details about the price of Cane Corso Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Cane Corso puppy price and Cane Corso puppy litter size before getting a Cane Corso Dog.
Cane Corso Puppy Price: Average $1500 - $2000 USD
Cane Corso Puppy Litter Size: 4-6 puppies
Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive dog breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
Cane Corso Information
Intelligent, the Cane Corso is easily trained. As a large and athletic breed, they need a lot of exercise. For this breed to be a well-balanced member of society, he needs extensive socialization and training from an early age. He does not do well crated all day and should have a fenced in yard for adequate exercise. They are affectionate to their owner and bond closely with children and family. The Corso requires substantial time invested and owners with an understanding of dog hierarchy.
What to do if you lose your Cane Corso
If your Cane Corso Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Call the nearby vets to see if anyone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Cane Corso
If you find a Cane Corso Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who usually scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.