Cao da Serra de Aires Puppy Price and Litter Size
Considering to own a Cao da Serra de Aires Dog and need to know what is the average price of Cao da Serra de Aires puppies or how many litters can a Cao da Serra de Aires Dog have?
Learn more about the price of Cao da Serra de Aires Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Cao da Serra de Aires puppy price and Cao da Serra de Aires puppy litter size before getting a Cao da Serra de Aires Dog.
Cao da Serra de Aires Puppy Price: Average $800 - $1000 USD
Cao da Serra de Aires Puppy Litter Size: 3-6 puppies
Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive pet dog breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
Cao da Serra de Aires Information
The breed standard states that the ideal Cão da Serra de Aires is "exceptionally intelligent and very lively.", devoted to the flock and the shepherd but wary of strangers and a good night guarding dog.
What to do if you lose your Cao da Serra de Aires
If your Cao da Serra de Aires Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Telephone the nearby vets to see if anyone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Cao da Serra de Aires
If you find a Cao da Serra de Aires Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.