Cardigan Welsh Corgi Physical Appearance
Looking to own a Cardigan Welsh Corgi Dog and need to know what is the general appearance of Cardigan Welsh Corgi or what are the common colours of a Cardigan Welsh Corgi?
Learn more details about the colors, weight and height of Cardigan Welsh Corgi Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Cardigan Welsh Corgi, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Cardigan Welsh Corgi would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 10-13 inches (25-33 cm)
- Female: 10-13 inches (25-33 cm)
- Male: 25-30 pounds (11-14 kg)
- Female: 25-30 pounds (11-14 kg)
Size of Cardigan Welsh Corgi: The Cardigan Welsh Corgi Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Cardigan Welsh Corgi:
Weight of Cardigan Welsh Corgi:
- Black & White
- Blue Merle & White
- Brindle & White
- Red & White
- Sable & White
The Popular Colours of Cardigan Welsh Corgi Dogs
Cardigan Welsh Corgi Information
Fun-loving and high-spirited, yet easygoing, the Cardigan is a devoted and amusing companion. This is a hardy breed, capable of a day dodging kicks, so it is agile and tireless. At home it is well-mannered but inclined to bark. It tends to be reserved with strangers and can be scrappy with other dogs.
What to do if you lose your Cardigan Welsh Corgi
If your Cardigan Welsh Corgi Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Phone the nearby vet clinics to see if anyone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Cardigan Welsh Corgi
If you find a Cardigan Welsh Corgi Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound near to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.