Catahoula Bulldog Physical Appearance
Wanting to get a Catahoula Bulldog and need to know what is the general appearance of Catahoula Bulldog or what are the popular colours of a Catahoula Bulldog?
Know more details about the colors, weight and height of Catahoula Bulldogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Catahoula Bulldog, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Catahoula Bulldog would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 24-26 inches (61-66 cm)
- 75-100 pounds (34-46 kg)
Size of Catahoula Bulldog: The Catahoula Bulldog is a large sized dog.
Height of Catahoula Bulldog:
Weight of Catahoula Bulldog:
- Black and Tan
The Common Colours of Catahoula Bulldogs
Catahoula Bulldog Information
Though utilized as a hunting, working, and guard dog, Catahoula bulldogs are often companion animals. They are said to be loyal and devoted to their people and to have strong protective instincts; they are generally calm though also alert to their surroundings.
What to do if you lose your Catahoula Bulldog
If your Catahoula Bulldog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Telephone the nearby vet clinics to see if someone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Catahoula Bulldog
If you find a Catahoula Bulldog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.