Cesky Fousek Physical Appearance
Considering to adopt a Cesky Fousek Dog and want to know what is the general appearance of Cesky Fousek or what are the common colours of a Cesky Fousek?
Know more details about the colors, weight and height of Cesky Fousek Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Cesky Fousek, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Cesky Fousek would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 24–26 inches (60–66 cm)
- Female: 23–24 inches (58–62 cm)
- Male: 61-75 pounds (28-34 kg)
- Female: 48-61 pounds (22-28 kg)
Size of Cesky Fousek: The Cesky Fousek Dog is a medium to large sized dog.
Height of Cesky Fousek:
Weight of Cesky Fousek:
- Brown ticked
The Common Colours of Cesky Fousek Dogs
Cesky Fousek Information
Hunting dog able to adapt to any sort of terrain and type of hunting. Can be used for upland and waterfowl hunting, as well as tracking large game. Fantastic family dog as well as excellent hunting dog.
What to do if you lose your Cesky Fousek
If your Cesky Fousek Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Call the local vets to see if anyone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Cesky Fousek
If you find a Cesky Fousek Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter near to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.