Cesky Terrier Physical Appearance
Wanting to adopt a Cesky Terrier Dog and want to know what is the general appearance of Cesky Terrier or what are the common colours of a Cesky Terrier?
Know more about the colors, weight and height of Cesky Terrier Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Cesky Terrier, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Cesky Terrier would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 10 - 13 inches (25 - 32 cm)
- 13 - 23 pounds (6 - 10 kg)
Size of Cesky Terrier: The Cesky Terrier Dog is a small sized dog.
Height of Cesky Terrier:
Weight of Cesky Terrier:
The Common Colours of Cesky Terrier Dogs
Cesky Terrier Information
They are loyal family members who require continued socialization throughout their lives due to their reservednature towards strangers. Weighing in at 16 to 22 pounds, they are a comfortable size for most households and require a minimum amount of daily exercise. They are an active breed and like most terriers, love to dig. A secure backyard where the breed can get regular exercise is strongly recommended. Other exercise outlets include events like tracking, agility, earth dog and obedience.
What to do if you lose your Cesky Terrier
If your Cesky Terrier Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Telephone the nearby vet clinics to see if someone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Cesky Terrier
If you find a Cesky Terrier Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound assigned to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.