Chart Polski Dog Breed
Thinking of getting a Chart Polski Dog and want to know if a Chart Polski is suitable for your household?
Use the Chart Polski information on this website to learn more about adaptability, health issues, life span of Chart Polski and more.
Chart Polski Facts
- Name: Chart Polski
- Other Names: Polish Greyhound
- Origin: Poland
- Breed Group: Working, Sighthound & Pariah (UKC)
- Breed Type: Purebred
Chart Polski Information
The Chart Polski is self assured, confident, reserved and brave. He is a fast, skillful and untiring hunter and has a lively and penetrating gaze.
What to do if you lose your Chart Polski
If your Chart Polski Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Telephone the local vets to see if anyone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Chart Polski
If you find a Chart Polski Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.