Chesapeake Bay Retriever Puppy Price and Litter Size
Thinking to adopt a Chesapeake Bay Retriever Dog and need to know what is the average price of Chesapeake Bay Retriever puppies or how many litters can a Chesapeake Bay Retriever Dog have?
Learn more about the price of Chesapeake Bay Retriever Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Chesapeake Bay Retriever puppy price and Chesapeake Bay Retriever puppy litter size before getting a Chesapeake Bay Retriever Dog.
Chesapeake Bay Retriever Puppy Price: Average $700 - $900 USD
Chesapeake Bay Retriever Puppy Litter Size: 7-9 puppies
Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive dog breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
Chesapeake Bay Retriever Information
The Chesapeake Bay retriever is hardy enough to not only withstand, but also relish, repeated plunges into icy water. It loves to swim and retrieve. Despite an active life when outdoors, inside it tends to be calm. The Chessie tends to be independent, although it is eager to learn. It is reserved with strangers and can be protective; it also can be aggressive toward strange dogs if challenged. This is the hardiest, most strong-willed and protective of the retriever breeds.
What to do if you lose your Chesapeake Bay Retriever
If your Chesapeake Bay Retriever Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Phone the nearby vets to see if someone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Chesapeake Bay Retriever
If you find a Chesapeake Bay Retriever Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.