Are Chinese Cresteds Intelligent Dogs?
Thinking to own a Chinese Crested and need to know whether Chinese Crested is an intelligent dog breed?
According to pet experts, Chinese Crested Dogs score out of 5 in the scale of intelligent dog breeds.
Chinese Crested intelligence ranking compared to other dogs: #61
Smartest Dog Breeds
Obviously, a smart pet dog is just potential without a human ready to put in the time and effort to train and channel the dog's cleverness. Dogs are about as clever as the normal two-year-old, but there is a series of intelligence across various breeds.|Intelligence in dog breeds can refer to many traits. Some dog breeds are easier to train and listen well to demands while others make great working dogs who are able to herd livestock.
Get one of these breeds if you want an intelligent companion:
1. Border Collie is one of the world's smartest and most popular dog breeds. Initially developed as a herding dog because of its intelligence and obedience, the Border Collie is a medium-sized dog recognized for its friendly temperament.
2. Golden Retriever is one of the world's most-liked dog breeds. Initially bred as gun dogs, the Golden Retriever is an intelligent, trainable and friendly comrade.
3. Rottweiler (a.k.a. "Rottie") is a faithful, courageous and smart dog breed who is known for its unwavering dedication to its owners, whom they will defend at all costs.
4. Poodles not only are very intelligent, but they're also honored, active dogs, with the added benefit of being hypoallergenic. Because of their high intelligence, poodles can be easily trained to track, hunt, retrieve, and obey.
5. German shepherd is the second most popular dog breed because they're brave, confident, and smart. They are excellent all-purpose workers and are used in a number of specialized situations as police dogs or service dogs.
Chinese Crested Information
The Chinese crested is a combination of playful pixie, gentle lap dog and sensitive companion. It is devoted to its family and willing to please; it is also good with other dogs, pets and strangers. Its demeanor should be gay and alert.
What to do if you lose your Chinese Crested
If your Chinese Crested Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Telephone the local vets to see if anyone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Chinese Crested
If you find a Chinese Crested Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.