Chinese Crested Puppy Price and Litter Size
Looking to own a Chinese Crested Dog and need to know what is the average price of Chinese Crested puppies or how many litters can a Chinese Crested Dog have?
Learn more about the price of Chinese Crested Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Chinese Crested puppy price and Chinese Crested puppy litter size before getting a Chinese Crested Dog.
Chinese Crested Puppy Price: Average $800 - $1000 USD
Chinese Crested Puppy Litter Size: 2-5 puppies
Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive dog breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
Chinese Crested Information
The Chinese crested is a combination of playful pixie, gentle lap dog and sensitive companion. It is devoted to its family and willing to please; it is also good with other dogs, pets and strangers. Its demeanor should be gay and alert.
What to do if you lose your Chinese Crested
If your Chinese Crested Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Contact the local vets to see if someone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Chinese Crested
If you find a Chinese Crested Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who normally scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.