Chorkie Dog Breed
Thinking of getting a Chorkie Dog and want to know if a Chorkie is suitable for your household?
Use the Chorkie information on this website to learn more about adaptability, health issues, life span of Chorkie and more.
- Name: Chorkie
- Other Names: Chia-Yorkie, Yorkie-Chi, Yorkiehuahua
- Breed Group:
- Breed Type: Cross Breed
What to do if you lose your Chorkie
If your Chorkie Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Telephone the local vets to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Chorkie
If you find a Chorkie Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound near to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.