Cirneco dell’Etna Physical Appearance
Thinking to get a Cirneco dell’Etna Dog and need to know what is the general appearance of Cirneco dell’Etna or what are the popular colours of a Cirneco dell’Etna?
Know more about the colors, weight and height of Cirneco dell’Etna Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Cirneco dell’Etna, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Cirneco dell’Etna would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 10–12 kg (22–26 lb)
- Female: 8–10 kg (18–22 lb)
- Male: 46–52 cm (18–20 in)
- Female: 42–50 cm (17–20 in)
Size of Cirneco dell’Etna: The Cirneco dell’Etna Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Cirneco dell’Etna:
Weight of Cirneco dell’Etna:
The Common Colours of Cirneco dell’Etna Dogs
Cirneco dell’Etna Information
Today they are increasingly kept for conformation showing and as pets, due to their low coat maintenance and friendly nature, although as active hounds they do need regular exercise. A Cirneco should measure from 43 to 51 cm (17 to 20 in) and weigh between 10 and 12 kg (22 and 26 lb). As with other breeds, those from hunting stock can lie outside these ranges.
What to do if you lose your Cirneco dell’Etna
If your Cirneco dell’Etna Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Contact the nearby vet clinics to see if anyone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Cirneco dell’Etna
If you find a Cirneco dell’Etna Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter near to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.