Cockalier Dog Breed
Thinking of getting a Cockalier Dog and want to know if a Cockalier is suitable for your household?
Use the Cockalier information on this website to learn more about adaptability, health issues, life span of Cockalier and more.
- Name: Cockalier
- Other Names: Cockalier Spaniel
- Breed Group:
- Breed Type: Cross Breed
What to do if you lose your Cockalier
If your Cockalier Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Visit the nearby vets to see if someone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Cockalier
If you find a Cockalier Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound near to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who can scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.