Coton De Tulear Physical Appearance
Wanting to own a Coton De Tulear Dog and need to know what is the general appearance of Coton De Tulear or what are the common colours of a Coton De Tulear?
Know more about the colors, weight and height of Coton De Tulear Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Coton De Tulear, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Coton De Tulear would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 10-12 inches (25-30 cm)
- 12-15 pounds (5.5-7 kg)
Size of Coton De Tulear: The Coton De Tulear Dog is a small sized dog.
Height of Coton De Tulear:
Weight of Coton De Tulear:
The Popular Colours of Coton De Tulear Dogs
Coton De Tulear Information
Cotons are happy dogs that thrive on human companionship. Puppy kindergarten and obedience training are recommended. They should not be left unattended for long periods of time. They are extremely sturdy and versatile, excelling in all types of dog activities, from agility to therapy. The breed gets along well with other dogs, cats and children provided that proper socialization is given.
What to do if you lose your Coton De Tulear
If your Coton De Tulear Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Contact the nearby vet clinics to see if anyone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Coton De Tulear
If you find a Coton De Tulear Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound near to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.