Croatian Sheepdog Physical Appearance
Thinking to get a Croatian Sheepdog and want to know what is the general appearance of Croatian Sheepdog or what are the common colours of a Croatian Sheepdog?
Know more details about the colors, weight and height of Croatian Sheepdogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Croatian Sheepdog, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Croatian Sheepdog would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 16-21 inches (40-53 cm)
- 29-43 pounds (13-20 kg)
Size of Croatian Sheepdog: The Croatian Sheepdog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Croatian Sheepdog:
Weight of Croatian Sheepdog:
- Black & White
The Common Colours of Croatian Sheepdogs
Croatian Sheepdog Information
The Croatian Sheepdog is an alert, agile, keen and intelligent dog with enormous energy and a strong need for human leadership. It is healthy, resistant to disease and inexpensive to keep. It possesses a well-developed herding instinct and is an excellent watchdog. An instinctive herder, it is wary of strangers. If socialized early, however, it responds well to obedience training. As a pet without early obedience training and exercise to occupy its athletic body and excellent mind, it can become very noisy, even destructive.
What to do if you lose your Croatian Sheepdog
If your Croatian Sheepdog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Contact the nearby vets to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Croatian Sheepdog
If you find a Croatian Sheepdog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who normally scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.