Wanting to own a Dalmatian Dog and need to know about Dalmatian's temperament or characteristics?
There are several reasons why you will love the Dalmatian Dogs as they are known for their Active, Energetic, Friendly characteristics.
- Gun dog
- Toy dog
- Utility Dog
- Hound dog
- Working dog
How To Find a Dog With a Good Temperament
Understanding why a breed was developed, and the country and climate it originally came from, can help you understand what to expect in terms of behaviour and temperament.
Some breeds require much more attention than others. A breed's true temperament can also take some time to develop: the boxer's extrovert and playful nature means it takes longer to mature than other breeds.
The puppies of certain breeds can be very hard work in the early weeks but can make fantastic adult dogs.
There are seven types of dogs:
The Dalmatian makes a good playmate for children, although it may be a little too rambunctious for smaller children. Dalmatians get along well with other dogs or household pets, though it is should be socialized as a puppy if possible. The Dalmatian is naturally fond of humans and horses. The Dalmatian can be watchful around strangers.
What to do if you lose your Dalmatian
If your Dalmatian Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Contact the nearby vets to see if anyone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Dalmatian
If you find a Dalmatian Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound assigned to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who normally scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.