Dalmatian Puppy Price and Litter Size
Wanting to own a Dalmatian Dog and need to know what is the average price of Dalmatian puppies or how many litters can a Dalmatian Dog have?
Learn more about the price of Dalmatian Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Dalmatian puppy price and Dalmatian puppy litter size before getting a Dalmatian Dog.
Dalmatian Puppy Price: Average $700 - $900 USD
Dalmatian Puppy Litter Size: 6-9 puppies
Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive canine breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
The Dalmatian makes a good playmate for children, although it may be a little too rambunctious for smaller children. Dalmatians get along well with other dogs or household pets, though it is should be socialized as a puppy if possible. The Dalmatian is naturally fond of humans and horses. The Dalmatian can be watchful around strangers.
What to do if you lose your Dalmatian
If your Dalmatian Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Telephone the nearby vet clinics to see if someone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Dalmatian
If you find a Dalmatian Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound assigned to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who can scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.